Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Where is your outrage GM stockholders!

General Motors announced today details of the severance package they have worked out with ex chairman Rick Wagoner. How about 8.2 million over the next 5 years and $75k for the rest of your life, a 2.6 million dollar life insurance policy and who knows what other perks! This is a guy who, during his tenure watched the company lose over 85 billion dollars!! Are you kidding me! They should kick his ass out the back door and anyone and everyone that bought into his philosophy of success along with him! Come on what type of logic are these guys using. If I was a stock holder for GM I would be appalled! So now that they have run the company into bankruptcy and thousands of employees have and are going to lose their jobs let alone their pensions, their livelihood their futures we are going to compensate this guy for the rest of his life!! I know that a lot of those employees that have lost their jobs would love it if they could have a little of that 8.2 million! We really need to start holding these guys with all these MBA's to a different level! I want they guy who negotiated this severance package for Wagoner working for me.........that way I can screw over my company, its employees and stockholders and retire in luxury for the rest of my life......

No comments:

Blue Search

Subscribe Now: Blue Collar Conversion

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers

About Me

I am a Registered Nurse and Practical Nursing Teacher.